Porridge has no secrets for @porridge.l.a.b who made this awesome recipe of Buckwheat & hazelnut cocoa porridge! Enjoy…
• 40g buckwheat flakes or oat flakes
• 200 ml of Ecomil drink
• 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed (useful to help the porridge to swell but mandatory)
• 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa
• 1 tablespoon of hazelnut powder
• 1 tbsp of liquid vanilla extract
Optional: you can add extra sweetness if necessary, such as honey or agave syrup. Personally, I prefer not to sweeten my porridge but I´d rather playing with toppings.
• Crushed hazelnuts
• 1 tbsp of cocoa or chocolate chips (optional)
• Hazelnut butter
In a saucepan, add the buckwheat flakes (or oats), cocoa, hazelnut powder, flax seeds and mix well.
Then add the Ecomil milk, the vanilla extract and an additional sweetener if necessary, then bring to medium heat and cover
Let it swell for about 3/4 minutes. Buckwheat flakes absorb faster than large oat flakes
Once the consistency of the porridge is reached, serve in a bowl.
Add some crushed hazelnuts for the crunchy but also a good spoonful of hazelnut butter.