https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Tarte-amandes-myrtilles-1.jpg 1024 683 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2019-07-29 14:00:092019-08-23 08:42:45Blueberry almond torte
Blueberry almond torte
- 230 grams all-purpose flour
- 100 grams almond flour
- 5 grams ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. water
- 180 grams coconut sugar
- 320 grams Ecomil almond milk
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams baking powder
- 10 grams white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 200 grams fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 50 grams slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (375F)
- Mix together flax seeds and water and put mixture aside to chill while you mix the batter.
- In a bowl, whisk together both flours and baking powder.
- Add in the flax seeds mixture, melted coconut oil, sugar, milk, vinegar and vanilla extract and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Grease a small to medium baking pan and pour batter inside.
- Mix blueberries with a tablespoon of flour and put them on top of the batter.
- Pour the slivered almonds on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until you insert a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
Thanks to Consuelo for her recipe.
Find out more on her Instagram : @earthly_taste