https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/crema-de-remolacha-Ecomil-scaled.jpg 2560 1920 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2020-06-29 13:30:482020-06-29 13:30:50Beetroot and Coconut Dip
Beetroot and Coconut Dip
- 400g broccoli
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 400ml Ecomil Cuisine Coconut milk
- 150g beetroot
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 2-4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- Soak quinoa for 8 hours. When ready, drain and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Remove quinoa, drain, and reserve.
- In a saucepan, heat the coconut milk and the vegetal broth for 5 minutes.
- Chop the broccoli into small florets, finely diced the beetroot then add the ingredients and salt into the saucepan. Simmer for 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Let it cool down for a few minutes and combine all the ingredients of the saucepan into a blender. Add in it, the cooked quinoa, ginger, and the fresh mint. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Let the dip cool down and place it to the fridge. Before serving, you can add on the top a trickle of olive oil, some nigella or sesame seeds and some fresh mint leaves.
Thank you Julia for this refreshing recipe. Her Instagram @thenourishedpianist