https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/282772352_5e1ab34cf7_z.jpg 640 450 Ecomil https://ecomil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo-ecomil.png Ecomil2015-04-13 00:00:002017-08-09 07:36:43Bechamel Sauce with Almond Milk Ecomil
Bechamel Sauce with Almond Milk Ecomil
Preparation for 700ml of bechamel sauce
- 2 soup spoon cup olive o sunflower oil
- 4 soup spoon white flour
- 50 cl of Ecomil Almond milk Sugar-free
- 20 cl Ecomil cuisine Almond
- Salt, Pepper and nutmeg to taste
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over low heat
- Add the flour, stirring constantly with a wire whisk for 1-2 minutes, or until the flour smells slighly toasted but is not burning.
- Whisking constantly, add the Ecomil cuisine and the almond milk Ecomil sugar free carefully pouring down the side of the saucepan. The sauce will sizzle and bubble slightly, and it is important to continue to vigorously stir at this point to prevent your sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste and add some nutmeg. Serve hot.